Motor compartment (2.0-liter 16 valvate engine)
|1. Jellied mouth of engine oil
2. The probe for measurement of level of oil
4. A tank for brake fluid
6. Broad tank
7. Suspension bracket rack
8. Casing of the air filter
|9. Pump of the amplifier of steering
10. Conditioner compressor
12. Tank of usilitelyarulevy management
13. Windscreen washer tank
14. Box of the relay and safety locks
16. Case of throttles
Bottom view of a motor compartment
|1. Drain stopper of engine oil
2. Conditioner compressor
3. Intermediate bearing of a power shaft
|4. Brake support
5. Lower lever of a forward suspension bracket
6. Steering draft
Type of a back part of a body
|1. Fuel tank
2. Longitudinal lever of a back suspension bracket
3. Cable of the emergency brake
|4. Brake support
5. Lower lever of a back suspension bracket
6. Lever of a back suspension bracket
This subsection is intended to provide correctness of carrying out maintenance of the car, to help to support the car in proper condition and to prolong its service life.
If servicing was not carried out regularly, then bad operation of the engine (incomplete return of power, strange behavior of the engine, etc.) can turn out to be consequence of it. In that case it is necessary to perform the following operations:
Clear, examine and check the accumulator.
Check all liquids connected with the engine.
Check a state and a tension of an auxiliary driving belt.
Replace spark plugs.
Check a condition of the air filter and replace if it is necessary.
Replace the fuel filter.
Check a condition of all hoses (branch pipes) and their tightness.
If these actions were not effective, then perform the following operations:
Check system of charging.
Check system of ignition.
Check fuel system.
Replace wires of high voltage in system of ignition.